Yesterday, Apple pushed out iOS 5 beta 2 for developers. Only developers registered in the Apple developing program could get iOS 5 beta 2 on their idevices. If you are non-deveoper just like me, you might ask how do I get iOS 5 beta on my iPhone without having developer account? Follow the steps below to activate iOS 5 Beta 2 on your iPhone 4 or 3GS without having developer account. Please note that this method will only work on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4
- Press the Home button on Activation Screen.
- Tap “Emergency Call”.
- Dial 112 (or your local emergency call number) and press the Call button.
- Now, press Home button.
- Then tap “Touch to return to call”
- Press Home button. You should now be seeing the Home screen.
- Open “Phone” app and End Call.
Here’s the video guide uploaded by Ali Yousaf on YouTube. Thanks to him.
Leave a Reply