More Random fun facts (Part II)
- Because metal was scarce; the Oscars given out during World War II were made of plaster.
- Before toilet paper was invented, French royalty wiped their bottoms with fine linen.
- Business.com is currently the most expensive domain name sold for $7.5 million.
- Buttermilk does not contain any butter.
- By partially filling saucers with vinegar and distributing the saucers around a room, you can eliminate odors.
- Canada is an Indian word meaning ”Big Village”.
- Children are more allergic to cockroaches than they are to cats!
- Cleopatra married two of her brothers.
- Common pesticides such as roach, termite, and flea insecticide can be found in the bodies of majority of Americans.
- Crayola is a French word that means ”Oily chalk.”
Leave a Reply