Final version of Mac OS X 10.6.7 Snow Leopard has been released by Apple recently. This updates includes numerous bug fixes since the fisrt update in November 2009.
The Mac OS X v10.6.7 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
This update is recommended for all versions of Mac OS X v10.6 through 10.6.6 Snow Leopard, and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac; including fixes that:Improve the reliability of Back to My Mac.Resolve an issue when transferring files to certain SMB servers.Address various minor Mac App Store issues.
- Includes all the improvements in the previous Mac OS X v10.6.1, 10.6.2, 10.6.3, 10.6.4, 10.6.5, and 10.6.6 updates.
- Includes Safari 5.0.4.
- Includes RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras.
- For information about the security content of this update, please visit article HT1222.
- Resolves a window resizing issue with X-Plane 9 on Macs with ATI graphics
- Addresses an issue with MacBook Air (Mid 2010) computers that could cause a kernel panic.
- Address issues in the AirPort driver for certain devices.
- Improves brightness on external displays and projectors.
- Addresses an issue where DVD Player may display black video on some Macs using the 64-bit kernel.
- Addresses an issue with some NEC displays in which the screen may appear black when connected to a Mac Pro (Mid 2010).
- Resolves an issue in which some Multiple Master (MM) fonts were missing from Mac Pro (Mid 2010), MacBook Pro (15-inch & 17-inch Mid 2010), and iMac (Mid 2010) computers.
- Addresses various issues with MacBook Air (Mid 2010) computer performance.
- Resolves an issue in which clicking the Updates tab in the Mac App Store could cause the Mac App Store to become unresponsive.
- Fixes a problem opening an afp:// URL that points to a file, and changes the AFP mount path to conform to previous Mac OS X releases. For details, see article HT4538.
- Includes the ability to repair certain issues that may prevent hardware RAID volumes from mounting. For more information, see article TS3631.
- Fixes a rare issue in Mac OS X v10.6.5 that could cause user accounts to disappear from the Login window and System Preferences after putting the system to sleep.
- Improves the reliability of dragging files or folders to the Trash when using an NFS home directory.