Write down your answers to check them at the end.
- On standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
- How many states are there?
- In which hand is the Statue of Liberty’s torch?
- What 6 colors are on the classic Campbell’s soup label?
- What 2 letters don’t appear on the telephone dial?
- What 2 #’s on the telephone dial don’t have letters by them?
- When you walk does your left arm swing w/ your right or left leg?
- How many matches are in a standard pack?
- On our flag, is the top stripe red or white?
- What is the lowest # on the FM dial?
- Which way does water go down the drain, clockwise or counter-clockwise?
- Which way does a “no smoking” sign’s slash run?
- How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
- Which side of a woman’s blouse are the buttons on?
- On a NY license plate, is New York on the top or bottom?
- Which way do fans rotate?
- Whose face is on a dime?
- How many sides does a stop sign have?
- Do books have even # pages on the right or left side?
- How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
- How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
- Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who’s missing?
- How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
- On which card in a deck, is the cardmaker’s trademark?
- On which side of a venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
- On the back of a $1 bill, what is in the center?
- There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
- How many curves are in a standard paper clip?
- Does a merry-go-round turn clockwise or counter-clockwise?
- Blue, red, white, yellow, black, and gold
- Q, Z
- 1, 0
- Counter-clockwise (unless you happen to be south of the equator)
- Towards the bottom right
- 12 (no #1)
- Clockwise as you look at it
- Ace of spades
- *, #
25-27 Not too shabby!
20-24 You could do better!
16-19 McDonald’s is calling!
15 or below.. Being blind wouldn’t affect you one bit!!
Leave a Reply