This tutorial will show you how to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad using Sn0wBreeze 2.6 (Untethered) in windows or mac. Using Sn0wBreeze 2.6, you can jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 untethered on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G and iPad. Remember jailbreak for iPad 2 in not possible till yet.
Things to Download
- Start Sn0wBreeze 2.6 and click Blue arrow button below to proceed
- Click browse and select the iOS 4.3.2 .ipsw file you downloaded earlier for your idevice.
- Sn0wBreeze will verify your select .ipsw file. Once it does, click blue arrow button to proceed to the next step.
- Now select the “Expert Mode”, followed by “Build IPSW” option to start creating your custom firmware.
- Sn0wBreeze will now build custom firmware for your device. Wait until Sn0wBreeze gets on the screen that says DONE!
- Click OK and follow the on-screen instructions to get your device in DFU mode
- Hold Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds
- Now release the Power button but continue holding the Home button for 10 more seconds
- You device should now be in DFU mode
- Once your device is on DFU mode, Sn0wBreeze will tell you that your device is now in PWNED DFU state.
- Start iTunes, click on your iOS device icon from the sidebar in iTunes. Now press and hold Left “Shift” button on the keyboard and then click on “Restore” (Not “Update” or “Check for Update”) button in iTunes and then release this button. This will make iTunes prompt you to select the location for your custom firmware 4.3.2 file. Select the required custom .ipsw file that you created above, and click on “Open”.