This tutorial will teach you how to jailbreak your factory unlocked iPhone 4 GSM on iOS 4.3.3 or Verizon 4.2.8 using Redsn0w 0.9.6rc16. I will be using Windows in this tutorial but you can also follow this guide if you are on Mac. Follow the steps below to jailbreak your factory unlocked iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.3/4.2.8
1.Things to download:
2. Switch off your iPhone 4 and connect it with your computer.
3. Now Launch Redsn0w and click Browse.
4. Select the IPSW file you downloaded for your iPhone 4 and click Open.
5. Redsn0w will now identify the IPSW file. Once it does, click Next.
6. On the next screen, make sure ‘Install Cydia’ is checked. Click Next to proceed. You can also check other options if you wish to.
7. Now make sure your iPhone is switched off and plugged into the computer. If it is, click next to proceed.
8. Now Follow the onscreen instructions to put the device in DFU mode (hold the Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds, Let go the Power while holding the Home button for another 10 seconds and then release the Home button)
9. Once your iPhone is in DFU mode, Redsn0w will start its jailbreaking process. It will normally take 5-10 minutes and after that you will have fully jailbroken iPhone 4 on iOs 4.3.3.
10. Happy Jailbreaking 😉