You might be aware of the YouTube’s new homepage that Google is currently testing to replace the current layout and design of YouTube. It is being heard that YouTube is giving it’s new homepage to very few accounts to test the all new design and give them feedback but you can get the YouTube’s new homepage right now.
To get the new YouTube page, follow the steps below
1. Open Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox, whichever you prefer
2. Now press CTRL+SHIFT+J if you are on Chrome or CTRL+SHIFT+K if you are on Firefox.
3. Now go to Console and type the following
4. Press ENTER and then reload the page on your browser.
5. Voila! you have the new version of YouTube. Enjoy