This guide will teach you how to install Google Android 2.3.3 on your Nexus One. Please keep in mind that you are going to do this at your own risk. I am not responsible for any kind of harm to your device
So let’s move on. Just follow the steps below to install Android 2.3.3 on your Nexus One
- Download Android 2.3.3 (GR140)
- Rename the downloaded file to ‘update.zip’
- Connect Nexus One with your computer via USB cable and mount the SD card.
- Now copy and paste the “Update.zip” file on the root of the SD card.
- Turn off your Device
- At this step, you have to enter in the bootloader menu. So to do this, turn on Nexus S by pressing and holding power and trackball button.
- Now go to recovery in Bootloader menu by sing Volume keys and select it by using power button.
- When you see an exclamation mark on the screen, press the Volume up button and then the power button.
- Your device is now in recovery mode now. simply select “Apply sdcard:update.zip” in order to update your phone by using the file from SD Card.
- Now let the update do its work. Once the update finishes, retart your device and congratulations, your Nexus One is now running on Android 2.3.3.
To check the version 2.3.3, go to your device’s settings.
Leave a Reply