There is a patch available around the web for EA Sports Cricket 2011 for PC that changes this game a lot with all IPL (Indian Premier League) teams and a cool interface too. I applied this patch to my game yesterday and overall experience was good. Here are some screenshots after applying this IPL patch to Cricket 2007
Features of the IPL patch Include:-
1. This patch has got all the IPL teams with their correct logos, and 7 predicted kits .
2.Most of the international players have their original faces.3.New International Logos ( never seen before)4.New overlays & new shots in the game.5.International teams squads are up to date & their abilities also changed.6.All new players like Ishan sharmna, Misbah- ul- haq , Virat kohli.(all IPL contracted players in it.)7.New IPL menu with cricket 08 look.
If you want to get this patch, follow the instructions below
Download the patch by clicking here
Then follow these instructions:
Note: You must have cricket 2007 installed to use this.
1) Download the file from the above link and extract it using winrar or Winzip.
2) From the folder IPL Patch copy all the files and paste in the root of the Game folder usually C:..EA SPORTSEA SPORTS™ Cricket 07. It will say Do you want to replace the existing files?. Click “yes to all“. In case you have windows 7, click Copy And Replace
3) Next extract all 3 files from IPL roster profile tournament folder using Winrar or Winzip
4) Copy all three extracted folders in your My documents cricket folder name as EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07 (that’s where your saved games are stored) This step is important. If you dont do this you cant get ipl teams.
5) You are done. Now launch the game.
6) Go to my cricket and load/save
7) load the roster
That’s it. If you face any problem, you can ask me by dropping a comment in the comment section below..